Host A Bookbug Bookfair!
Let Bookbug help you to raise funds for your:
• Community nonprofit
What is an in-store bookfair?
A customized book sale at our store during which members of your nonprofit organization shop on a designated day or days to raise funds.
How does it work?
Bookbug will donate 15% of the net proceeds from the bookfair sales back to your organization. Receive an additional 5% for a total of 20% if you opt for a store credit instead of cash back (a good choice for schools and literacy organizations). Your supporters can shop our large and unique selection of children’s books, cds, toys and gifts, or come with a list of adult books to special order. The more your supporters shop, the more your organization earns!
Make your bookfair even more with a storytime featuring a “special guest.” Kids of all ages as well as adults will love hearing their favorite teacher, principal, pastor, coach, or community leader read—preferably in a silly hat—Green Eggs and Ham!
When is the best time to do a bookfair?
Bookbug schedules bookfairs year-round to meet the needs of the area’s many wonderful and diverse organizations.
How much work is involved?
Bookbug’s knowledgeable staff will help you tailor your bookfair to accommodate your needs. We coordinate all of the in store merchandising, accounting, and most other details. (We can even help to arrange related activities at our neighboring kid-friendly businesses). All you have to do is publicize and promote the event to your supporters.
Why choose to do a bookfair with Bookbug instead of a big national chain?
• By choosing Bookbug over a national chain your are ensuring that more dollars stay in the community where your organization and the kids it cares about live;
• Bookbug will tailor fundraising efforts to meet your needs more
personally and precisely than any corporately-owned business can;
• Bookbug makes putting high quality, well-matched books into the hands of children (and adults) a priority over its own profits;
• Bookbug is you
To Schedule a bookfair:
Call us at 269-385-2847. Joanna, Nicole, or Derek will happily walk you through the process.